Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah, i saw that

saw this
The 15-year pro was clearly in pain Thursday night after taking a big hit. Smith vowed revenge on Pittsburgh Steelers safety Mike Mitchell -- a former Carolina Panthers teammate.
"The best thing I can do without threatening him and saying that I will assault him when I see him," Smith said after the game, "is I will say I look forward to playing him again. He's on my lifetime hit list."
lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

also remember when i was joking around during the game, said steve smith is probably going to lose his mind on the field and try to stab someone to death on the field like new jack or something. well get this shit, i found this last night when i was browsing around too lol dude is just as crazy as i thought

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/0ap3000000508610/Steve-Smith-threatens-destruction-on-his-way-out"]Steve Smith: 'I will wound, puncture and damage a lot of people on my way out' - NFL Videos[/ame]

Nov 18, 2010
yeah, i saw that

saw this

lol
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

also remember when i was joking around during the game, said steve smith is probably going to lose his mind on the field and try to stab someone to death on the field like new jack or something. well get this shit, i found this last night when i was browsing around too lol dude is just as crazy as i thought

Steve Smith: 'I will wound, puncture and damage a lot of people on my way out' - NFL Videos

What's even funnier about all that is mike mitchell wasnt even in on the hit lmao

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just played it off the website, that was at the start of the season im assuming?
yeah, tbh fam the nfl is lucky steve smith is injured lol that guy needs to be evaluated. imagine if ndamukong suh was beating up his teammates and talking about puncturing and wounding people on the field, roger goodell would bury him