Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You're my best friend man.
Thanks man. There are no words to express how proud I am to have a true Canadian as my best friend.

For that alone, I will always appreciate and support Canada, the greatest empire in world history.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
well, to that i just want to say that i fucking hate canada and have always hated canada and will never, until the day that i die, appreciate nor support bitch ass canada which does not even possess the slightest little sliver of anything even closely resembling strength, and will always now and until forever lack strength, and to anyone who would choose Canada over America i just have to say, that if you don't like it here well then you can just go ahead and get the hell out, tbh fam

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
well, to that i just want to say that i fucking hate canada and have always hated canada and will never, until the day that i die, appreciate nor support bitch ass canada which does not even possess the slightest little sliver of anything even closely resembling strength, and will always now and until forever lack strength, and to anyone who would choose Canada over America i just have to say, that if you don't like it here well then you can just go ahead and get the hell out, tbh fam
Canada's Secretary of Defense Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart would fist fight you by the tree in Edmonton any time.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Tell us about when you have been victimized.
I try and talk in a civilized manner and never put anyone down always give compliments and everyone insults me and throws out abusive and insulting comments I don't think I can handle the pressure anymore I'm gonna tell twitter I'm taking a break