Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

You would speak ill when it requires passports for us to stomp you out. That's how Cuzzbrothers roll, like cowards.
I already said I would come to Seattle to fight Butcher, now you wanna be apart of that? I used to respect you man. Butcher came at me first and he admits it. I will find him and fight him and if that means fighting the whole Diablo roman numeral click then I'll do that.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I already said I would come to Seattle to fight Butcher, now you wanna be apart of that? I used to respect you man. Butcher came at me first and he admits it. I will find him and fight him and if that means fighting the whole Diablo roman numeral click then I'll do that.
nah i never started this, it's been you as the aggressor with this nonsense this entire time, since the very beginning

tbh fam, i dont have time for your nonsense im about to mobb on some diablo3

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I ain't playing wit ya, I ain't trying to dance wit ya
I ain't using hands, let them rubberbands get ya
It take money to go to war and we can go to war nigga
I ain't no real rapper, I'm a fuckin grave digger
I'm a old school fool, don't make me show my age nigga
Grab a Louisville and turn it to a batting cage nigga

For the record, this is not a diss record
Just the truth

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i think tbh fam me and @Mac Jesus are locked in a halfass troll battle to the death. i started this 'mess with mac jesus' thing cause literally no one would ever mess with him, then you add his gotta permanently one up your post with something related to it thing going on, and it's just a permanent battle that can only end with one of us dead. tbh fam, we should pick a halfway point between us where we can both meet up, draw a circle in the dirt, draw a pentagram in it, cover each other in goats blood, and fight to death with two sharpened sticks may satan's favorite win
WHAT DID YOU SAY BUTCHER