Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
lets see some fat guy who sits down on his phone for a living and sits down in front of a computer in his free time vs a guy who does manual labor for a living and spars and watches mma all the time; yup the fat piece of shits goign to win brilliant logic there
Kah just has a crush on the diaz brothers, that is the extent of his MMAing.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Kah just has a crush on the diaz brothers, that is the extent of his MMAing.

infinity @infinity is gonna fight you disrespecting nick diaz then imma stomp you out for being a frenchie piece of shit loud mouth bozo

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's mainly the fresh off the boat Indian and Pakistani kids in my classes, couple fat nerdy white kids too.

I walk into a lab rooms and just wanna kill myself. They give out free condoms and pencils at my school, they need to add in deodorant sticks.
Fo real

I had an Iraqi kid who's only been in Murica for a couple years that sat next to me in my summer class. Dude reeked of B.O. every day. Shit was turrible.

I know they have deodorant in the middle east too, I seen it there, in stores, in multiple countries. Nasty fucks.