Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Dude im such a amateur vaper lol the cheap juice is fine it was the coil that I re wicked that was giving me the burnt taste cause I changed it and the juice is fine! That was my first time wicking a coil i did exactly what the Youtube said to do!!
I bought a nicer battery for my e juice pen its dope and isn't huge. I'm mixing 0 mg and 6 mg nicotine juice so its basically nothing. I got a honey oil pen too but broke it two days later. My wife found it in the drive way.

Feb 11, 2006
Two sexy lesbians moved into the house next door to me two days ago and I ended up sayin hello and introducing my self and helping them move furniture in.
Today I found a package on my doorstep with a Rolex Watch inside and a note to say thanks .
I was fuckin furious so I went round and gave it back to them both .
My parting words were "I don't think you understood me when I said I wanna Watch"

Badumdumtishhhhh. ..

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Man I'm absolutely soaked in sweat right now though after walking around the block a couple times and hitting some stairs then delivering newspapers that got here early. Pretty gross.... I took 400mg caffeine and 50mg ephedrine earlier to deal with the lack of sleep it was a definite mistake lol Also drank a blue no carb rockstar because i ran out of pre-workout and am a raging stimulant junkie now jake921660 @jake921660 thanks a lot
hey guy i think its time for a week or 2 caffeine break for you before you do yourself a proper damage

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Why the fuck do so many people got BO? Dirty motherfuckers

[racist rant] why do hella white and Indian (dot not feather) people just straight up stank? Like deodorant & showers are their kryptonite. And why do white people in the rain smell like wet dog? [/racist rant]

This racist rant was brought to you by marijuana.

Marijuana; making people say dumb shit since....umm...I forgot.