Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tho according to seahawk fans its just a game and we take things way too serio
lol dude that seahawks thread is a mess right now i dont even know what's going on. i launched a counter troll offensive i dont even want to see the aftermath right now im too stoned for all that

i do take football pretty seriously though. that Russell Wilson shrine is no joke, I really have a shrine of Russell Wilson, and I would really kill for Russell Wilson if he asked me to. I've been asking him but he blocked me on Twitter, facebook, instagram, and blocked 3 of my disposable cell phone numbers. I'll fucking ride and die for Russell Wilson no homo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Tho seriously if I did die around this age Id prolly leave my CD collection to the sicc members divided up equally cuz I really got no one else I speak to ever..

Rly Im pretty sure I havent had a converstation more than 30 seconds long with a person my age before, all these kids are dicks man, bunch of antisocial fucks dont ever want to speak to me

But I really dont care, this "friends" social expectation is just a burden stopping you from doing what you want when you want. My only regret is the school free wifi blocking the sicc for some reason..

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
But man for serio tho thinking about death how crazy must shit be. I mean presuming none of the religions are right it cant be bad cuz you wont feel anything bad but itll just be nothing forever....man thats kinda scary lol but at the same time it surely cant be bad cuz the nothingness means you feel and experience nothing so it must be better than the gloominess and misery of the living world right? I mean Im tryna think about how Id come to terms with being told I only had a couple months to live thats the only reason Im saying all this stuff about dying and writing wills lol haha

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
But man for serio tho thinking about death how crazy must shit be. I mean presuming none of the religions are right it cant be bad cuz you wont feel anything bad but itll just be nothing forever....man thats kinda scary lol but at the same time it surely cant be bad cuz the nothingness means you feel and experience nothing so it must be better than the gloominess and misery of the living world right? I mean Im tryna think about how Id come to terms with being told I only had a couple months to live thats the only reason Im saying all this stuff about dying and writing wills lol haha

But really if all our memories and personality are erased forever and all the good shit in life amounts to nothing, surely we just go through the pain and darkness forever right? I mean a lot of this shit people blindly accept just seems pointless to me. Life itself is a prison and true freedom is only achieved by breaking out of said prison to eternal freedom from pain and all forms of negativity. But thats just how I see it lol haha
damn bro...when you get to university you should take some religious philosophy classes. it won't make you religious or anything, but it'll definitely influence a change in your perspective

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
damn bro...when you get to university you should take some religious philosophy classes. it won't make you religious or anything, but it'll definitely influence a change in your perspective
lol nah I cant go to university

What kind of athletics do they have at your school DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ?
Theres a soccer team and some weird hockey club but the hockey club is hella weird man lol

I just stay punching the bag in the garage, really helps get shit outta my system and its good exercise too

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How much did you drink last night? It is literally causing you to have an existential crisis. It might be beneficial to you if you took into consideration the negative effects drinking can possibly have on one's mental health

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
How much did you drink last night? It is literally causing you to have an existential crisis. You need to stop drinking.
Not too much I didnt get drunk just a little bit..relaxed

Drink really isnt fucking me up Im just thinking deeper lol

Me and my thoughts alone, gives me a chance to explore my own head naaamean

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol nah I cant go to university

Theres a soccer team and some weird hockey club but the hockey club is hella weird man lol

I just stay punching the bag in the garage, really helps get shit outta my system and its good exercise too
Does your school have any extracurricular activities that are available to you and that interest you?