Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Light skinned black women are some of the most beautiful women there are
i seen some dark skinned sistas who were on point at the park yesterday. my gf now is caramel. but i dated a broad who was creole and she super high maintenance and thought she was the queen of all. mentality that was picked through the generations of light skinned slaves who were allowed to sleep in the house versus outside in the barn or some shit. sorry for the history lesson lol

Lol that's crazy everyone that's actually met the sicc God has the same exact opinion of him after having the honorable pleasure to be blessed by his presence... I wanna drag that nerd out his shack and stomp him out in his "own hood" just for the sole fact of him being so full of shit.
interesting indeed
i wondered why he moved from the town. very strange.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i seen some dark skinned sistas who were on point at the park yesterday. my gf now is caramel. but i dated a broad who was creole and she super high maintenance and thought she was the queen of all. mentality that was picked through the generations of light skinned slaves who were allowed to sleep in the house versus outside in the barn or some shit. sorry for the history lesson lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
yeeeee Oct 2 VIP tho

yeeeee Oct 2 VIP tho
waka flocka the best rap show i been to. this was in 2012 and he did most of the songs from salute me of shoot me 4, flockaveli and only 2 joints from triple f life. he started on time at 11pm and we outta there by 12:30. woah da kid opened for him

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@BUTCHER206 I dont really wanna talk about my personal life in here much any more but I figured I should give you an update since I was talking about it before. My aunt who I was posting about in this thread before has been told she has less than 3 months left to live due to her cancer. She is only 55.

And I learnt that news in a less than favorable way but thats irrelevant. Thought you should know breh.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I don't care if InfamousICON @InfamousICON beats me in the FTB Yahoo league this week...because all that mattered to me...is that the Cowboys won and that the bitch ass Eagles lost.

FUCK THE BITCH ASS EAGLES!!!!!

Props: BUTCHER 206