Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Lol that's crazy everyone that's actually met the sicc God has the same exact opinion of him after having the honorable pleasure to be blessed by his presence... I wanna drag that nerd out his shack and stomp him out in his "own hood" just for the sole fact of him being so full of shit.
Fortunately I've never had the displeasure of meeting him, just getting fucked over once was good enough for me with his "pure China white"

Nov 18, 2010
Already starting to hate my sicc ff team

Mike evans and sammy watkins are some dumb ass picks on my part. Too young and with shitty QBs.

My other team is beasting right now

AB, sanders, deangelo williams and cardinals defense has gotten me me ridiculous points already.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Fortunately I've never had the displeasure of meeting him, just getting fucked over once was good enough for me with his "pure China white"
You're lucky this nigga looks like a bum out the tenderloin, fucking beetle juice character I swear to god his whole life if based on fiction you should peep his Twitter one time it's comedy.. I think he posted some shit after the jacka passed away about doing a mural and asking for donations from the mob figaz for paint lmao