Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I had an endoscopy today, so im sitting at home recovering and watching sinefeld. It was the masterbation contest episoded now its the festivus episode, thats like the best two ever. RIP SoCo, wish you were here to watch this shit breh.
propped for seinfeld, not the endoscopy. how you doing mane we got to crash Nuttkase @Nuttkase pad one of these days

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had an endoscopy today, so im sitting at home recovering and watching sinefeld. It was the masterbation contest episoded now its the festivus episode, thats like the best two ever. RIP SoCo, wish you were here to watch this shit breh.
Endoscopy? Damn everything good was it just to check your pancreas out ? I had two when in the hospital way back for gallbladder shit, the worst part was that nasty disgusting terrible shit they made you drink first. Also felt like i was pumped with air i woke up and burped for like 10 seconds each time lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just grabbed two 7 layer burritos.

Not 100% health mobb, but when eating fast food it's about as close as you can get.
I'm ashamed; we were supposed to be 100% in this health mobb 2k15 movement together and you single handedly destroyed the integrity of it with your poor decision. Health Mobb 2k15 is a failure

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm ashamed; we were supposed to be 100% in this health mobb 2k15 movement together and you single handedly destroyed the integrity of it with your poor decision. Health Mobb 2k15 is a failure
Fuck you motherfucker you spit in the face of health mobb 2k15 for weeks now. I was so disgusted with your behavior it drove me to Taco Bell, but even then my integrity held up and I still got the healthiest thing on the menu.