Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ that Duggar dude who molested his sisters also having an account on Ashely Madison and was banging chicks all over the US while being married and also an Executive Director of the Family Research Council which lobbies against same sex marriage because they think it damages the sanctity of marriage. You literally can't make this shit up.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
lol @ that Duggar dude who molested his sisters also having an account on Ashely Madison and was banging chicks all over the US while being married and also an Executive Director of the Family Research Council which lobbies against same sex marriage because they think it damages the sanctity of marriage. You literally can't make this shit up.
I think he had multiple accounts on that shit. God is great!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i just emailed DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet five beats he is gonna chop it up with killa tay and get back to me about which one they think will complement their respective rap styles. eta one week-one year

I want in. I don't rap but I want a shout out or a fuck you. If killa tay talks shit about the snakes it's curtains tho

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I want in. I don't rap but I want a shout out or a fuck you. If killa tay talks shit about the snakes it's curtains tho
That would be dope to make a Freedomtown cypher. Have all of us spit a lil 8-16 bar verse. I think that just might have the potential to be the greatest thing to ever come from the sicc

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That would be dope to make a Freedomtown cypher. Have all of us spit a lil 8-16 bar verse. I think that just might have the potential to be the greatest thing to ever come from the sicc

I have exactly one song recorded with me rapping. It's fucking horrible and was done as a joke when I was like 19. It's a diss song too. If I find it I'll post it I have no shame