Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i had a mcdonalds create your taste burger combo for lunch and a pizza for dinner yesterday and today i had a chicken buger with fries and chicken strips and way too much sushi for dinner do i have diabetes @BUTCHER 2K6
No. Chicken Tendies have magical healing properties everybody knows this, which is why I recommend consuming them at least 6 times a week.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
i had a mcdonalds create your taste burger combo for lunch and a pizza for dinner yesterday and today i had a chicken buger with fries and chicken strips and way too much sushi for dinner do i have diabetes @
Ur gonna die

Props: BUTCHER 206
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Was going to do wings and fries but passed these buns and had to do a double take they looked fuckin good, decided on a sammich with that classic breaded processed chicken taste and crisp texture combined with mayo and roma tomato and can't lose
you disgust me you get shitty ass tysons chicken but pass on a baconator you useless fat piece of shit what horrible decisions you make