Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Feb 11, 2006
Believe me man, all the guys were cunts, all the girls were cunts. And I'm not just saying that because all them hated me and treated me like shit for the years I was there/the people I still know doing this shit to me.

Honestly no decent people would've died, there would have been no loss to the world.

But I don't want to do that shit anymore.
Do you have friends and family?? I bet you come from a middle class family ,never paid a bill in your life ??

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Believe me man, all the guys were cunts, all the girls were cunts. And I'm not just saying that because all them hated me and treated me like shit for the years I was there/the people I still know doing this shit to me.

Honestly no decent people would've died, there would have been no loss to the world.

But I don't want to do that shit anymore.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No way man, elliot rodgers just killed for what people weren't doing to him. I'm relate more to Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold.

lmao @ how the world completely vilifies them without considering motive, so they can stop that shit from ever happening again. Yeah they did some fucking asshole shit killing a few innocent kids, but they suffered way more for years getting beaten up and humiliated. Motherfucker they were victims too, they went through way more hard times than the ones they killed.

Hate makes bad things happen.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
No way man, elliot rodgers just killed for what people weren't doing to him. I'm relate more to Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold.

lmao @ how the world completely vilifies them without considering motive, so they can stop that shit from ever happening again. Yeah they did some fucking asshole shit killing a few innocent kids, but they suffered way more for years getting beaten up and humiliated. Motherfucker they were victims too, they went through way more hard times than the ones they killed.

Hate makes bad things happen.

Maybe it's you and not everyone else in the world. I'm glad you're in the UK with no guns. You have serious mental issues and should seek some kind of therapy.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You have no idea.

The answer to all that shit is no. No I have no friends or family (who care about me). No I don't come from a middle class family. No I have never paid a bill in my life (you were right about that one lol).

Who is paying your bills if you have no family. Get outta here with that woah is me bullshit. No wonder nobody cares about you.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dont know man i was trying to get him to calm down cause he said he was about to kill himself, posted pics of some noose he tied up said goodbye and all this emo shit, now hes back to being angry. i really dont understand whats going on if hes mentally ill or just trolling for attention or is just weird and wants attention or is just some master troll account, who the hell knows i give up.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Who is paying your bills if you have no family. Get outta here with that woah is me bullshit. No wonder nobody cares about you.
Oh no I live at home with my mom but I know for a fact I was an accident. My bro gets university and shit, my mom even bought him driving lessons as a fucking birthday present. Not sure how much that shit costs in america but over here its like £1000. I dont even know how she could afford it. My mom said shit to me nobody should ever hear their mom say. I really don't want clowning on that.

In fact I'm done talking about this whole topic now. Its rough.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i dont know man i was trying to get him to calm down cause he said he was about to kill himself, posted pics of some noose he tied up said goodbye and all this emo shit, now hes back to being angry. i really dont understand whats going on if hes mentally ill or just trolling for attention or is just weird and wants attention or is just some master troll account, who the hell knows i give up.
I mean he keeps posting that shit after people keep engaging and bringing it back up over and over and over and over lol shit could've died out pages ago and yet here we still are with people baiting him to keep going.

Props: BUTCHER 206