Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I got a bottle of that portland ketchup recently and something was off about it. It was runny and tasted like marinara sauce. Ive had this plenty of times but not sure i like this bottle

Wtf
I've gotten bottles like that twice. They tasted exactly the same to me but seemed to be more watery and then at the bottom was like straight tomato paste pretty much. I think maybe because it's not commercial mass produced stuff with tons of preservatives, etc that sometimes it separates or something. I dunno but the two times I've had it happen it's tasted fine to me though.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I think we should discuss all the different kinds of ketchup. Ive seen sriracha ketchup, hey do you guys remember that green and purple ketchup that came out a few years back? When i go to the store now there is like 10-15 different kinds of ketchup to choose from, its crazy. Its not like the ketchup selection of my childhood. What do yall like better Heinz or Del Monte? Anyone ever tried any other organic ketchup before? Ive been thinking about trying Annies.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk