Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Ya know, the siccness has given me many reasons to love this place. The roastings, the music, the irrelevant news. But i always knew i loved the siccness for more than just that. Its the community and brotherhood we have all established. We might not like all of each other, we might fight and bicker and bitch. But ya know what? We are family. Brothers. And i love yall as such. The outpouring of support in a time of need has been unreal. Thank you my eagles. My BROTHERS!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Ya know, the siccness has given me many reasons to love this place. The roastings, the music, the irrelevant news. But i always knew i loved the siccness for more than just that. Its the community and brotherhood we have all established. We might not like all of each other, we might fight and bicker and bitch. But ya know what? We are family. Brothers. And i love yall as such. The outpouring of support in a time of need has been unreal. Thank you my eagles. My BROTHERS!
AMEN BROTHER!