Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
dagrimfaggot is still posting here even though everybody has him on ignore and pretty sure his faggotry chased off some regular posters around here lol

(shea, nine2five)

hey what happened to defy by the way ?

RIP @Defy
Just saw rob last weeken, his computer broke in March and said fuck it. He doesn't even remember who the grim juggalo is lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Do you do the programs like hill and alpine or just at one constant level
I just start on like level 10-15 then work up to level 20-25 then go back down to level 5 and cool down for the last 10 minutes or so.

But if I'm gonna run routes or hoop on the same day then I won't go past level 15.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Condolences on the loss of your friend Snakegang @Snakegang .
Thanks Jose. It's crazy I walked right be his house to go get a blunt wrap and some beer at like 11 and there were tons of people out in the street and people hanging outside of these apartments. Sounds cheesy but there was a weird vibe out.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I guess the guy the cops tased and tackled was just a random dude that starting running when they showed up. I thought it was fireworks because it was so loud. I was pretty drunk though. The dude that died fucked with the snakes heavy. His brother is basically a snake and coco came out to our BBQ's and stuff. Sad day here in walla walla.