Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase gonna see death grips tomorrow, thankfully the scalp rate went down by half. i'll prolly be either on the side or the middle/back tho tbh lol
Hell yeah nice mane and nah you gotta get down there if my old ass can and I survived. Shit was live as fuck, crowd at the Seattle show was super wild.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yo im at the Rogue brewery, they got some special painting class goin on and im with my bitch. Shes painting and im drinking these 12%'s like a champ.... then i see my co worker, this ol bitch is like "arent you supposed to be working?" And im like "yea, but im getting drunk and watching bitches paint instead" lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lmao just read the transcript of the Hulk Hogan racist rant, he was going off cause his daughter Brooke Hogan was fucking a black dude. Hulk Hogan went in, it wasn't just a couple little things that his career might get past, he went off, dropped a bunch of hard r n-words. Apparently there's more tapes that exist also, Hulk got recorded by the same bitch he's suing now that secretly recorded him fucking her a few years ago.

Damn Hulk, now I can't jam out to "Real American"

World Exclusive: Hulk's N-Word Racist Rants Caught On Tape – Foul, Disgusting Tirade Leaks - The National Enquirer
"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."
I'm sorry but that line made me laugh out loud. Like, that's just a little more than a little there buddy lol This dude really punctuated the fact that everyone is a little racist by saying that hahaha what a delusional dude. I bet there was a thought pause too before he said that. I wonder what he thinks is REALLY racist then? Lynching people? The fuck lol