Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I just dragged some motherfuckin sand thru the motherfuckin carpet I got a motherfuckin shank but I ain't gonna sharpen it I fuckin hate fags like DaGrimFaggotJuggalo I will fuck fuck his mom I wanna strait fuck a ho I wanna bust his head in the motherfuckin street I wanna let my motherfuckin border collie chew his grade F beef

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I just dragged some motherfuckin sand thru the motherfuckin carpet I got a motherfuckin shank but I ain't gonna sharpen it I fuckin hate fags like DaGrimFaggotJuggalo I will fuck fuck his mom I wanna strait fuck a ho I wanna bust his head in the motherfuckin street I wanna let my motherfuckin border collie chew his grade F beef
Off the forthcoming album, "#streetwear and juggalo theories"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also the guy lost quite a bit of weight going by that No Ma'am video with Rome Fortune and Rich the Kid. Like, he's probably the same size as Jordan Peele now if not smaller.

That song slaps and Key & Peele aren't funny at all. I don't get the hype of that show. Tried to watch it a few times and it got a few half laughs out of me that's it. I'm not big on sketch comedy in general though.