Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm so acclimated to this heat that im cold as fuck right now, and it's 60 degrees outside. i had to sleep when it was like 90+ degrees for a couple days, with no AC, my room was probably like 100 degrees lol. either that or my heart is failing (just kidding)

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I also figured something to do to stop myself from being bored. Shrooms grow all over the UK, they even recently found em in Buckingham Palace gardens. I'm gonna walk around that big ass wood in my town and take pictures of the different shrooms I see and post em up here so yall can tell me which ones are safe to eat and which ones can actually make me trip. I never did shrooms before so I got no idea what I'm looking for...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
why would you need to presume when he literally said he had a test, twice i think. jesus christ man lol there's a reason people react abusively to you, you're being repulsive, cant you recognize it?

and good luck @InfamousICON
I didn't see that post, I only saw iaoish @iaoish 's post. lol my bad...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
The level of disrespect Killa Tay gets on here is insane. Yeah he sometimes says some dumb shit but yall treat him, Ap9 and myself worse than jmacc or Magick Wisdom. Then when I speak against that fuckery I get labelled a Tay groupie...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you're the biggest bitch made faggot on this site and can't grasp the fact no one wants to be your friend in freedom town no one likes you you attention whoring bitch if you put in as much time looking for a job or trying better yourself as you do annoying people here who don't like you you would have accomplished something positive but nope you sit here crying constantly