Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
good to hear that you have started taking action to improve your life butcher i fully support and appreciate it
yeah im about to turn 30, i need to start thinking about the future. my friends dad died in april from a heart attack, my other friends dad had a stroke in may and is still alive but well... so yeah. time to stop fucking around im trying to see 60+

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I'm sorry jake921660 @jake921660

I hope you're not taking pre-workout still. I bought some pre-workout C4 stuff because I was craving energy drinks but am monitoring my caloric intake, and the shit was pretty intense. I felt coked out and even had the same hard-to-swallow sensation the whole time, it was pretty ridiculous. I remember you said you were addicted to it and I made jokes about it, but now I realize how intense that stuff is and am pretty genuinely serious about saying don't take that terrible stuff

on deck

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
actually i think ill substitute 200mg of the caffeine for 2 scoops of c4 instead, might as well, i dont feel like returning it to costco thats like a fuckin 15 minute drive fuck that. youre doing this healthy stuff all wrong jake youre not supposed to actually work out youre supposed to get just get your heart beating so fast that youre on the verge of death, the calories just burn away and your muscles get super pumped

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
get some fucking help dude who gives a fuck how it will affect you in the future. worry about sorting your current shit out then concentrate on your fucking future. quit making bullshit excuses just to make you feel better. you made butcher angry which now made me angry
I seriously dont understand why yall think I need help so bad...