Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I saw something about that in a documentary about obesity. The mormons and other similar groups believe God made everyone so the body is sacred to them and they treat with with respect by eating healthy, getting plenty of exercise, and all that other sensible shit.
Literally all religions believe this. Maybe the Mormons are just better at actually sticking to it I don't know. I mean these people have a huge fucking list of things they aren't allowed to do so it probably frees up a lot of time to stay in shape lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Literally all religions believe this. Maybe the Mormons are just better at actually sticking to it I don't know. I mean these people have a huge fucking list of things they aren't allowed to do so it probably frees up a lot of time to stay in shape lol
I think it's just the southern Baptist Christians who get out of shape so badly. I mean, you ever seen an overweight Muslim? That's because they stone them to death for drinking booze and all other types of unreasonable shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Totenkopf @Totenkopf am I making this is up or did you or Jake Numbers say fast food places only became really popular out there in like the last couple decades? I swear someone on here said that, or I read it somewhere else, but my guess would be that would be a huge (no pun intended) reason why for the increase.

Mar 6, 2014
Utah is one of the least fattest states in the country, coming in at 45, the south round out the top 12 lol

Utah is also one the lowest uninsured states in the country for health insurance.

Them weirdo mormons ain't as retarded as them weirdo Southern baptists and the like.
What about the televangelists?

You guys are actually just about on par with us in the fat category these days. Actually saw an article a few days ago that said at the pace your country is going (which has the highest climbing rate of all countries) something like 80% of your population is going to be overweight or obese by 2025 if it keeps up. I saw it on reddit (don't judge me, good time killer - I mostly look at weed on it lol) I'll see if I can find it.

We need to come up with a cool fat related nickname for Australia now.
Yes, yes we are on average fatter, but you guys have more FAT fucks who roll around in scoot scoots and wheelchairs.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think it's just the southern Baptist Christians who get out of shape so badly. I mean, you ever seen an overweight Muslim? That's because they stone them to death for drinking booze and all other types of unreasonable shit.
Actually yeah I work with a rather large Muslim woman. That's also quite the crazy generalization there man most Muslims don't stone people to death for drinking or anything for that matter. Like 99.9% of them don't.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Actually yeah I work with a rather large Muslim woman. That's also quite the crazy generalization there man most Muslims don't stone people to death for drinking or anything for that matter. Like 99.9% of them don't.
That was partially joke, but Sharia Law is enforced in some towns and communities here. All meat from Subway, Pizza Express, and a string of other chains here are religiously slaughtered. Islam is way bigger here than in the states, and I never seen an overweight Muslim before. Hell, I once saw a kid get beaten up by some Muslims for eating bacon flavoured crisps around him.

But at the same time I know that's not all Muslums at all so I won't judge them all like this. That's why the post was mostly a joke.