Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My mom is going to get her a tin of them next time we go to the shop. Each time she's given her some and when I was there right now we chilled for like 3+ hours just to make sure everything is cool and it has been so she's fine to take one on her own as needed now my mom thinks. She's said it's helped with the pain some but that it makes her feel "very good" and "uplifted" in her words.

I want to get her a high CBD tincture because I think that would help with the pain aspect more of course but she has pretty bad arthritis in her hands don't know if she'd be able to take it. I was thinking maybe we could premix like a 6er of tea for her or something with it? I don't know.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
My mom is going to get her a tin of them next time we go to the shop. Each time she's given her some and when I was there right now we chilled for like 3+ hours just to make sure everything is cool and it has been so she's fine to take one on her own as needed now my mom thinks. She's said it's helped with the pain some but that it makes her feel "very good" and "uplifted" in her words.

I want to get her a high CBD tincture because I think that would help with the pain aspect more of course but she has pretty bad arthritis in her hands don't know if she'd be able to take it. I was thinking maybe we could premix like a 6er of tea for her or something with it? I don't know.
Yeah tea or coffee would be cool with the tinctures...pretty much beverage would work.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Seeing they are oil based they just kind of chill on the top of the drink right? It wouldn't mix in like the Zoot drops. Like if we made 6 5mg ones at a time premade for her I don't think she'd take one a day, who knows though, so if she didn't do you think it would lose potency chilling in the fridge two or three weeks like that?