Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
im surprised this isn't bad

my faith on slayer after hannemans passing and lombardo leaving the band for millionth time was kinda low, but this is pretty good song
Why was your faith down? It ain't like they replaced Hanneman (RIP) and Lombardo with nobodies. Gary Holt from Exodus rules and Paul Bostaph was Slayer's drummer for 10 years during the 90's while Lombardo was gone, dude did 4 albums with Slayer already before this new one.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i hope they cancel the show here cuz it was impossible to get thru the site to buy tix the second they went on sale & sold out in a few mins, rather have everyone suffer than get bopped for $100 from a scalper

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i wanna see death grips live some day, they were supposed to be here few years ago but they cancelled the whole euro tour lol
This will be my second time. Should have been third but they canceled the rest of the tour before they got to Seattle the first time I was supposed to see them. They played some festival and then never started on the tour that was supposed to starting the following day actually lol

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Why was your faith down? It ain't like they replaced Hanneman (RIP) and Lombardo with nobodies. Gary Holt from Exodus rules and Paul Bostaph was Slayer's drummer for 10 years during the 90's while Lombardo was gone, dude did 4 albums with Slayer already before this new one.
hanneman was superior song writer from lyrics to riffs compared to king, hanneman wrote all the classics and paul played drums on worst slayer albums. and king is such an asshole im sure he wants to write everything himself and make most $$$$ of the album and let holt just play guitar

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
hanneman was superior song writer from lyrics to riffs compared to king, hanneman wrote all the classics and paul played drums on worst slayer albums. and king is such an asshole im sure he wants to write everything himself and make most $$$$ of the album and let holt just play guitar
Holt was Exodus' main songwriter, I'm sure he's contributing.

Paul played drums on Divine Intervention and God Hates Us All which both ruled, God Hates Us All is one of the best metal albums ever. Diabolus in Musica was definitely different, it's one of those either you hate it or love it type albums, there's still some songs on it that get play from me regularly. Undisputed Attitude shouldn't really be counted cause it was an album of punk covers lol

Why the hate for Kerry King? The only person that has bashed King for being an asshole is the guy that quit the band numerous times, not really a great source. Kerry King is a legend. Go back and look at writing credits, King and Hanneman shared most of the writing on all of their classics.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
hanneman wrote most of the songs on first 5 albums, some with king, most not. king got 2-3 songs written by himself on those albums. all the classic songs and hits = hanneman

and undisputed attitude was their best post lombardo album
I'm looking at both the writing and music credits now.

Show No Mercy - 50/50 for both King and Hanneman

Hell Awaits - 50/50 for both King and Hanneman, Tom Araya actually contributed to one song lol

Reign In Blood - 50/50 for both King and Hanneman

South of Heaven - All Kerry King and Tom Araya on lyrics, Hanneman and King both equally on music

Seasons in the Abyss - King and Araya equal on lyrics, Hanneman and King equal on music

Also you're trippin, God Hates Us All is the best post Lombardo album and one of the best metal albums in history.

Kerry King says