Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just finished the last of my Blue Dream a few days ago. It was decent, gave it a 7/10. Would pick it up again if the price was right but it wasn't anything special in my opinion. Granddaddy Purple was kind of the same boat but slightly better. I had some Blueberry Kush I really liked, no clue if there is a difference between that and just regular ol' Blueberry though.

I had Maui Wowi years ago and it was really fucking good from what I remember. Have yet to buy it from a recc shop although mine did have some for a minute there but it seemed to go pretty quickly, was out before I went the next time.

They just restocked Green Crack and even though I just went last week I'm going to have to go pick up an 1/8th before its gone again.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Nuttkase @Nuttkase if you were washed up on a desert island where one strain of weed was naturally growing and you could smoke it for the rest of your life, what strain would you want it to be?