Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
How you been lately 0R0 @0R0 ? Go to any good shows? How'd that Thugger show go awhile back? What's your favorite track or two of that group of 14 or 15 tracks that leaked like a week ago?
chilling, no shows on deck til hemsworth x kruise but might ht this squadda b one man show coming up. thug was dope but it was pretty short, he got mad from lack of the crowds participation. i didnt even get the memo on that bunch of leaks you got a link? still sifting thru the 54 leaks from before

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
chilling, no shows on deck til hemsworth x kruise but might ht this squadda b one man show coming up. thug was dope but it was pretty short, he got mad from lack of the crowds participation. i didnt even get the memo on that bunch of leaks you got a link? still sifting thru the 54 leaks from before
Hell yeah Hemsworth x Kruise should be dope. Day after the Death Grips show here though so more than likely not going.

And yeah 13 more leaked, it was more like 2 weeks ago though I guess after tracking down this link for you..

Zippyshare.com - bleak2.rar

Red Star and Spaghetti are both so good. Birds, Tragic and Keep It leave are great too.