Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
jake921660 @jake921660 :

Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews #524

This is Michael Mixerr. Today for this news review, I will discuss how global warming effects the country of Australia.

Because the country of Australia is close to the ice glacier continent called Antarctica along with such countries as Chile and Argentina, Australia as a continent will be effected by global warming and the ozone layer itself. The environment of Australia is effected by global warming due the continents close proximity to the ice glacier continent of Antarctica. Australia along with Chile and Argentina are closer to the ozone layer thus making most of their lands arid deserts and uninhabitable. Global warming has certainly made the desert environment of Australia more arid, full of droughts, and somewhat uninhabitable in past 10 to 20 years. The effects of climate change and global warming certainly play a role in the metropolitan/rural divide in the Australian environment. These climate changes from global warming effects will have a toll on the Australian environment someday eventually.

Most of Australia has been considered as uninhabitable and unlivable for human life for much of Australia's history. Most of the land has always been desert ever since Australia was discovered by the British monarchy as historians state. Global warming has effected Australia along with Canada, Liberia, Poland, and the United States along with several countries across the planet Earth.

Subtropical cities such as Brisbane and Perth have much brighter subtropical weather year round than the rest of the continent of Australia. Floods do occur in beach cities of Australia due to their close proximity to the warm subtropical weather from the Australian coastline. More floods in Australia are the result of global warming and climate change as meteorologists claim in the broadcasted weather news and believe.
t-thanks

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
An elaborate escape

Matt and Sweat apparently were last seen at 10:30 p.m. Friday during a standing count, authorities said. Head counts are performed every two hours throughout the night when guards visually check to see whether inmates are in their bunks, Clinton Correctional Facility Supervisor Steven Racette said.

The escapees tricked the guards by arranging things in the bunks to look "like people were sleeping ... with these sweatshirt hoodies on," the governor said. The inmates were discovered missing at the 5:30 a.m. inmate count Saturday.

The men had side-by-side cells and apparently obtained power tools to cut through the steel wall in their cells, officials said.

Exactly how they got the power tools remains a mystery.

Clinton Correctional Facility, which opened in 1845, undergoes regular maintenance, so it's possible the tools came from the workers who are often inside the facility, Cuomo said.

The escapees followed a catwalk "down an elaborate maze of pipes into tunnels and exited a series of tunnels at the manhole cover," he said.

Prison officials took the governor through the escape route.

"It was elaborate, it was sophisticated," he said. "It involved drilling through steel walls, steel pipes."
They left a parting message, according to the governor's office: A Post-It note was found next to a hole cut in a pipe with a racist caricature of an Asian man wearing a triangle hat and, beneath him, the caption "Have a nice day!"

hahahahaha what in the fuck...

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
shit's been "coming soon" for like 3-4 years lol. I'm sure it will not be worth the wait

aint no one posted that filthy fanta for free DL yet?

01.Pick Up
02.Bearfaced Backwoods (feat. HD & Studio Mike)
03.On My Way (feat. G-Dirty)
04.Arm & Hammer
05.Livey (feat. HD & Lil Rod)
06.Pour-It-Tree (Poetry) [feat. Lil Joe]
07.Choices
08.In My Bearface (feat. Studio Mike)
09.Fallin Off (feat. HD & 6Hunnit)
10.Whats Best 4 U
11.Mobbin (On 1)
12.Shout Out (feat. HD)
13.Wasip
14.Taxxin
15.Backup (feat. F1)
16.Same (SOS) [feat. HD]
17.Another 1
18.Ain't Playin (feat. Studio Mike & Ms. Kena)
19.2much (feat. Studio Mike & Zoda)
20.Tight Circle (feat. Studio Mike, Lil Rod & HD)

Sippa - Filthy Fanta

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
im not expecting as much from sippa as i did lil rod's solo so if its listenable i'll be fine with giving it a spin, expecting ~5 dope songs max honestly