Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
^^^ hahahaha I mean that's a pretty basic type of comeback we all use on here rather frequently but reading those back to back just made me crack up laughing right now.
I forgot to quote you earlier but I agree..I was hella dying loling at this shit while I was at the game too.

Mar 6, 2014
'Old-school tough': NFL sportswriter gives thumbs-up to Origin on first viewing - 9news.com.au

A US sportswriter known for his coverage of Jarryd Hayne's new NFL team has given his verdict on his first viewing of State of Origin - and of course he left impressed.

Cam Inman, who covers the San Francisco 49ers for the Bay Area News Group, decided to make his own cross-code switch and pen an analysis of last night's Game One for Fox Sports.

He proclaimed himself an instant "overseas fan" after the tough contest, which ended in an 11-10 victory for the Queensland Maroons.

"Those men were old-school tough," he said.

"That match was tense to the last second."

He complimented the players' teamwork and sportsmanship - but also applauded the "sneaky elbows" ground into the backs of tackled players.

Queensland five-eighth Jonathan Thurston and NSW Blues captain Robbie Farah also got particularly high praise for playing on after being dumped on their upper halves in dangerous tackles.

The veteran reporter's ambivalence on the video referee will also win backers among local NRL fans, though he did praise the use of the KFC animation for Try/No Try decisions.

Inman said he was determined to remain an "impartial" observer for Game Two, but his decision to buy both XXXX and VB as game-day beers could see him rapidly swayed one way or the other, depending on which one he likes best.