Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Todays my friday, got an easy route today.
HOOD @HOOD RatMatt , i got my atmos dart in the mail the other day but i cant figure out how to load the e juice in it, do you know how? My wife alreay use it to burn some chem dog oil and it worked great.

It came with instructions but the info is just the charging information, i dled a pdf file but it had useless info.
Let me go dig mine out and see. I think I remember there being one tank for liquid and another for wax

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
This is Michael Brown. Today I will be reviewing the death of Ferguson, Missouri teen Michael Brown. We are two completely different Michael Browns! The deceased Michael Brown was African American. He was unjustly murdered by police officer Darren Wilson after he stole cigars from a convenience store! He was also unarmed at the time of his death, which makes his death a fucked up story! People began to riot immediately after his death. Although this is a pretty sad situation, I'm glad that I'm not the Michael Brown that was murdered despite the fact that Austin, Texas is similar to Compton, California. With that said, police shootings with innocent victims need to stop! I rate the Ferguson, Missouri Michael Brown's death, 5/5, *****!

Last edited: