Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Dope, my package that ended up in israel finally got sent back here other day. But guy already resent me new seeds so i got 2 packs of each

Girl scout cookie/starfighter
aliendawg f2 x fire og/biker kush
super sour deez x wifi og

All crossed with og#17 x hells angel og/biker kush x the white/triple kush

Damn i love mary jane.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Dope, my package that ended up in israel finally got sent back here other day. But guy already resent me new seeds so i got 2 packs of each

Girl scout cookie/starfighter
aliendawg f2 x fire og/biker kush
super sour deez x wifi og

All crossed with og#17 x hells angel og/biker kush x the white/triple kush

Damn i love mary jane.

Nice. You growing outdoors up there? I'm gonna throw a few in the back yard and hope for the best. I don't get a lot of direct sunlight and have a lot of sketch neighbors so my expectations are low. But fuck it. For the first time in my life im 100% legal card wise so I don't have a lot to lose, just the plant itself.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That new Dr. Dre song is pretty fucking bad. Bro had to throw Kendrick on it for people to even remotely care about a Dr. Dre song in 2015 lol

I'm not even a huge Dre fan but I had high hopes for detox up until that kush song with snoop leaked and then that I need a doctor song was the nail in the coffin.

Nov 18, 2010
Nice. You growing outdoors up there? I'm gonna throw a few in the back yard and hope for the best. I don't get a lot of direct sunlight and have a lot of sketch neighbors so my expectations are low. But fuck it. For the first time in my life im 100% legal card wise so I don't have a lot to lose, just the plant itself.
Debating whether I wanna breed a lil bit out back because I have a couple stinky male plants but im already backlogged with seeds so prob a waste of time. I should probably just cull them.

Im just a lil paranoid of one neighbour because he has family parties out back all the time and the gas guy has to check the meter in the yard. Thinking about just doing one big lady if i dont breed. I already got a bunch of cuts in the yard hidden behind blueberry plants lol