Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
My stepdad has cancer. My mom called me yesterday to tell me and I was a totally insensitive dick. She was really upset and I was telling her not to make it about herself and to be positive for him. She got off the phone so I called him and reiterated the same thing not knowing I was on fuckin speakerphone with her sitting there. I was like "gee thanks for telling me". I was tryna be strong for her but I cried when I talked to him and I kinda cracked a joke after he lightened up the conversation like "you can't die because I can't handle my mom without u". Then I hear her balling in the background. I feel like such an ass. I've been kind of a rageaholic lately...no filter. I don't know how to apologize or if I even should

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Man, I'm still feeling pretty stoned from last night. After smoking two bowls of animal cookies, I met up with my boy, his wife, and his sister. He had some cookie land (girl scout cookies x candyland) and I matched him with some purple kush in a massive backwood.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
My stepdad has cancer. My mom called me yesterday to tell me and I was a totally insensitive dick. She was really upset and I was telling her not to make it about herself and to be positive for him. She got off the phone so I called him and reiterated the same thing not knowing I was on fuckin speakerphone with her sitting there. I was like "gee thanks for telling me". I was tryna be strong for her but I cried when I talked to him and I kinda cracked a joke after he lightened up the conversation like "you can't die because I can't handle my mom without u". Then I hear her balling in the background. I feel like such an ass. I've been kind of a rageaholic lately...no filter. I don't know how to apologize or if I even should
Sorry matt. If it were me I would just stay out of it, but let them know you're there if they need you. Especially your stepdad. Just imo

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Rasan @Rasan have you checked out Optimo radio? Shit is loke the best shit ever if you're into Screw an Htown music. Everyday kinda has a theme. I know Wednesday is old school, Sunday is soul sundays. Theres an app for it. I aint even DL'n shit anymore just turn on Optimo lol