Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I just read that "Mac Mall new album.." thread out of sheer boredom and I see lots of folks on here still think their opinion on music is the be-all and end-all. I find it odd when people will literally argue back and forth on something that is so subjective. It's the main thing that makes actually discussing music on this site so pointless most of the time. Like folks do know you can talk about music without a "I'm right and you're wrong" approach, right?
maybe idgi since im not into graphic design or something but the nitpicking over the new parental advisory sticker logo was the real head scratcher in that thread, since the other shit is to be expected on here

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
maybe idgi since im not into graphic design or something but the nitpicking over the new parental advisory sticker logo was the real head scratcher in that thread, since the other shit is to be expected on here
Yeah that was maybe even worse lol

Maybe I just don't pay as much attention anymore but I hadn't seen people arguing like that over an opinion on music in awhile.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I'm gettin blown blown blown cuz I'm blunted HHAAAAAAAA!!!
Hey you drunken loser. Im camping in Newport on the 28th of this month and fishing for Halibut the next day. Ill probably be chilling at the Rogue brewery fishing Peirre, ill be crabbing, drinking, and smoking dank if u want to come out and kick it. But leave your juggalo gear at home essay.