Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
This is how you know I'm a alcoholic:
I have a fridge full of beer plus a case not in the fridge, but I still went to the store and copped a $9 Pallet Wrecker

Seeing my fridge full of beer is a beautiful sight tho and I gotta keep it that way
i have a wall and under a bar full of cases plus a "library" in the my closet but ill still pick up beer every time i hit the store. its all about variety breh

May 4, 2002
Wow, my daughter has a girl in her class with some type of learning disability and im trying to explain to my daughter why she needs to be nice to this girl and she isnt getting it.

My wife recently went on a class feild trip with my daughter and these girls were being mean to the girl with the learning disability.

So after the trip we sat her down and talked to her and she said she understood and would be nice. Well today there was some sort of issue and when she said it was with the girl, i got hella mad and she has been in trouble since she got out of school.

Dad problems