Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Where do you stay? In the northwest right?
Newport, OR.

I'm pretty positive this is expired, I drink beers all the time that are 100+ IBU's and they taste grate.

One thing I've found out recently is, expired beer all kinda taste the same. While I was in Cali I saw a 6pac of Lagunitas Brown Shugga so of course I bought it cuz that's my favorite beer, and it tasted just like this Double Daddy. Old and shitty.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Newport, OR.

I'm pretty positive this is expired, I drink beers all the time that are 100+ IBU's and they taste grate.

One thing I've found out recently is, expired beer all kinda taste the same. While I was in Cali I saw a 6pac of Lagunitas Brown Shugga so of course I bought it cuz that's my favorite beer, and it tasted just like this Double Daddy. Old and shitty.
Expired beer is the worst. At the distributer i worked for we got expired beer for suuuuper cheap and i couldnt do it. Shit is disgusting. I would rather pay my outrageous prices for primo 22s

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Expired beer is the worst. At the distributer i worked for we got expired beer for suuuuper cheap and i couldnt do it. Shit is disgusting. I would rather pay my outrageous prices for primo 22s

Now you understand why a cracka pissed off? LOL in the last 2 months, I've probably wasted $100 on expired beer. Paying $8-$9 each for a couple of em

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Lol at buying it off the shelf you drinking that shit warm
No fuck that... I wanted to hit up BevMo cuz we don't got that in Oregon so I was like a kid in a candy store. That was the best beer selection I've ever seen I think, so I got some shit to take back home.

Wasted $18 on a 6pac of Ballast Point sculpin ipa, that shit is fuckin nasty I didn't even mean to buy that one I was drunk