Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Kickin it at the Lagunitas brewery... they have good food and good beer on tap.

Sorry cut-throat your friend didn't spit in my beer. But if u wanna meet me here I can spit in your face if u want
Sorry, i had a softball game, then watched the warrior game. Gonna have some sex here with a dime, then call it night. I can go by six flags tomorrow tho, should i look for juggalo with the clown mask?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

At least a dozen students were injured Thursday night when a stage collapsed during a student performance at an area high school, authorities said.

Student performers at Westfield High School had just gathered toward the front of the stage for the last song of the concert when the platform they were standing on gave way, sending them tumbling into the orchestra pit.

"Some parents rushed the stage area," said Mandi McKinley Brown, who was in the auditorium when the stage collapsed. "Most of us stayed in our seats to stay out of the way. People were lifting large pieces of the stage out of the pit from on top of the kids."

Capt. Charles Hollowell of the Westfield Police Department said that authorities don't have an exact number of injuries but are certain more than 12 were hurt. He says at least one person was critically injured.

No fatalities were reported.

Westfield police and fire crews were dispatched to the school north of Indianapolis at around 10:30 p.m.

Westfield Fire Department Chief Joe Lyons said multiple injuries were reported, but he could not confirm how many.

"We have some seriously injured people," Lyons told The Star. "Not one hospital is going to be able to handle this many patients."

Cameron Snyder, 18, a senior at the school, was watching the show.

When the stage collapsed, a mass of people ran toward it, trying to help their loved ones, Snyder said.

"I was just in a state of shock," he said.

Chris Baldwin, who works in human resources for the high school, said regularly scheduled classes will meet Friday.
Man, it crashed right as they were singing "don't stop believiaaaahhhhh." Guess the stage stopped believing in supporting them... *ba dum tss*

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Meeting up to fight at Six Flags sounds like something out of an episode of South Park that revolves around the adults of the show doing dumb stuff like in the little league one where all the parents are fighting each other, don't do that. No one should ever have to say "meet me by the boardwalk bumper buggies at 3pm to settle this unless you are a pussy." Don't be a Randy Marsh you guys.