Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Damn bruhs, i found out today my uncle is dying.

I went to go see him and it was all bad. This wasnt something i was prepaired for when i woke up today.
Sorry to hear that man, what's his situation?

Lost two of my closest uncles, one of my mom's side and one of my dad's side of the family within the last 4 years, so I know exactly how that feels. Stay up breh...

May 4, 2002
Sorry to hear that man, what's his situation?

Lost two of my closest uncles, one of my mom's side and one of my dad's side of the family within the last 4 years, so I know exactly how that feels. Stay up breh...
Hes been sick fora long time. Hes had some many complications from diabetes, he lost one of his legs years ago ( and has been in a wheel chair) and was gonna get his other one removed bc it got severely infected and he said fuck it im done. He refused medical help and stopped taking his meds.

I knew something was wrong when i see him on easter but i didnt know all this was gonna happen.

Hes on hospis (sp) so the fam is getting things ready.

As my sister and i were sitting in the room with my uncle, my grandma came in and almost broke down asking us to write our fondest memories of our uncle it was hella sad.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Hes been sick fora long time. Hes had some many complications from diabetes, he lost one of his legs years ago ( and has been in a wheel chair) and was gonna get his other one removed bc it got severely infected and he said fuck it im done. He refused medical help and stopped taking his meds.

I knew something was wrong when i see him on easter but i didnt know all this was gonna happen.

Hes on hospis (sp) so the fam is getting things ready.

As my sister and i were sitting in the room with my uncle, my grandma came in and almost broke down asking us to write our fondest memories of our uncle it was hella sad.
All bad breh, prayers go out to your family during this difficult time.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Just annihilated two chicken breasts and cole slaw from KFC, washed it down with a glass of ice cold chocolate milk and had a slice of cheesecake for dessert......#abc x 5 (chicken/cole slaw/chocolate/calcium/cheesecake) #thanku...
if i lived over there i dont think i would ever eat kfc again. it tastes shitty compared to over here and there are so many more options over there.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
if i lived over there i dont think i would ever eat kfc again. it tastes shitty compared to over here and there are so many more options over there.
I've stated here a few times that KFC is my least favorite fried chicken franchise here, but I still like their food to an extent, and I'm still gonna support them because I am #abc. Plus Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat mentioned that he went there, and so I wanted fried chicken and was set on paying them a visit. 9 times out of 10, I would go to Popeyes, and today was the 1 time out of 10 that I visited KFC.

Speaking of Popeyes, did you pay them a visit while you were here?

infinity @infinity EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER Nuttkase @Nuttkase

great interview.