Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just destroyed 4 chicken tacos from Chicken Express aka Chicken Express #abc #thanku...
got back from the dentist for a cavity fix, and roasted up a 1lb herbed pork loin and made some corn and sauteed some kale. was going to save half of it for lunch tonight but ate it all like a gluttonous fool. just vaped some strawberry cough or some made up stupid weed name

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
got back from the dentist for a cavity fix, and roasted up a 1lb herbed pork loin and made some corn and sauteed some kale. was going to save half of it for lunch tonight but ate it all like a gluttonous fool. just vaped some strawberry cough or some made up stupid weed name
Props on the strawberry cough, one of the former employees at the dispensary's mom makes her own extractions, so she gave me two grams of strawberry cough wax around this time last year and it was pretty potent.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Props on the strawberry cough, one of the former employees at the dispensary's mom makes her own extractions, so she gave me two grams of strawberry cough wax around this time last year and it was pretty potent.
yeah its great, i ran out of weed and grabbed a couple grams from a friend who had some and was surprised he finds that good of weed now lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
and you didnt even get me any syrup? with a cough and all that. Fuck you butcher.