Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm pretty sure Butcher asked to be banned again after he said he'd shut the fuck up for good or whatever. The account he was using prior to the 2K6 one which he retired because his post count hit 1337 (and due to him being a dork) isn't even banned.
butch is such a fucking wierdo. Who asks to get b&. I remember I was honestly worried about him a couple years ago cuz he went from posting erry day to completely stopping, and I forget exactly what his reason was, but I know it was fucking retarded. Garnette hes lurking too.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
butch is such a fucking wierdo. Who asks to get b&. I remember I was honestly worried about him a couple years ago cuz he went from posting erry day to completely stopping, and I forget exactly what his reason was, but I know it was fucking retarded. Garnette hes lurking too.
Yeah under his dagrimjuggalo name

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
His work wrote a memo to all the employees about not using the computer except for job related things which he was pretty sure got sent out due to him browsing the net and posting on the Sicc. He didn't start posting again at work, where he always posted from the majority of the time anyways, until he got a smartphone.

It was something along those lines at least and why I retain stupid Siccness history of that sort is beyond me.