Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i got these two things that are -$5.00 for dark knight rises tickets (they came with the batman begins and the dark knight steel books from bestbuy)

i hope that steamroller i got gets here mad early, like 9am lol, that way i can catch the early bird 6.00 rate, watch the movie for $1.00 lol. either take my brother with me or find someone who wants to go, pay with change from center console

#FRUGALMOBBIN
P @pimppimp better rock a bullet proof vest and come strapped, these Dark Knight Rises streets are vicious

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
holy shit, my daughter's 8 year old cousin is spending the night, she's sleeping on the couch in the living room and I just heard her snore through the TV I left on in there for her, and my closed bedroom door lol damn

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
holy shit, my daughter's 8 year old cousin is spending the night, she's sleeping on the couch in the living room and I just heard her snore through the TV I left on in there for her, and my closed bedroom door lol damn
slap her then as shes waking up give her the peoples elbow to her dome, then give her the hulk hogan leg drop and follow it up with the tombstone