Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Man, I'm fucked.

Invested most of my money into my grill/bar and now they have a new law, that doesn't allow certain types of cars on the roads between 7am and 8pm. My car is one of them. Fuckin bullshit. Just because it is a 8 year old diesel car. They don't even check the emission, or give you the chance to fix shit. Now I have to get a new car within a couple days...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Man, I'm fucked.

Invested most of my money into my grill/bar and now they have a new law, that doesn't allow certain types of cars on the roads between 7am and 8pm. My car is one of them. Fuckin bullshit. Just because it is a 8 year old diesel car. They don't even check the emission, or give you the chance to fix shit. Now I have to get a new car within a couple days...
i got you a new set of wheels

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Man, I'm fucked.

At least your better than Australia NAMO @NAMO