Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
yesterday we was on telegraph in berkeley and i ran into lil rue aint seen him in a minute he was hella on one i think he was off hella heron he kept hugging me hella falling down telling me he loves me and he misses me i was like wtf blood u hella on then he offered to buy us ice cream samiches from c.r.e.a.m it was weird as fuck, sad and hella funny at the same time. he was with his girl she use to look hella good now she look like a nock

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
yesterday we was on telegraph in berkeley and i ran into lil rue aint seen him in a minute he was hella on one i think he was off hella heron he kept hugging me hella falling down telling me he loves me and he misses me i was like wtf blood u hella on then he offered to buy us ice cream samiches from c.r.e.a.m it was weird as fuck, sad and hella funny at the same time. he was with his girl she use to look hella good now she look like a nock
It would have been tight if you ran into malki

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
gawd damnit I can't stay away from injuries, now I think 2/4 of my limbs are corked.
Id say my typical take it easy and youre doing too much but fuck it, you dont respect anything i say even if its genuine and positive. So i hope you continue to live in pain and you also become arthritic or blow out your joints because you frequently abuse your body constantly for no reason