Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If i didn't have this phone and unlimited service i mean can you imagine how awful this place would be without me, posting frequently throughout the night? I mean look at all the awesome stuff ive posted tonight and think back on all the amazing content i bring here. For the siccness i just can't let that happen. Its no problem no need to thank me.

Id probably break out the Kindle i haven't touched in over a year then be reading all night like i used to

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just smoked another bowl for some reason. Sasquatch this time, one right before was Blue Cheese.
I had some wax hash made with blue cheese before and it actually had an almost sweet cheesy smell to it lol. Damnit man... You're 2/2 tonight. When my car got broken into a couple years or maybe 3 years ago i had about an eighth of Cinex, and about a half gram of that blue cheese wax that got stolen too. Also my pipe and a sweet metal kief box with a magnetic lid i bought from some smokeshop in lake city. Some other hash and some other weed and a buncha other shit. Damned thieves