Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
One of Germany's most famous rappers opened a bbq/fast food place right underneath my old apartment. There was a dirty old Asian fast food place before. The whole area was hella ghetto. Heeps of gypsy gangsters chilling in front of the door to my house trying to sell drugs, or just rob people. Fuckin hipsters und yuppies cleaned the place up I guess...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Had some good times there. Had my job, still sold weed on the side out of that place, was located in the red light district, so only had to walk to bars, clubs, etc., and I had my turntables. Those gypsys would always hang out downstairs. Had some friends of mine, especially girls scared coming to my place. lol I would open windows and have turntable sessions on hella loud. They liked that. They didn't appreciate people coming up to my place and then leaving 5 minutes later though. German dude selling weed in their neighbourhood lol.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The Walking Dead in Germany would have not gotten past 1 or 2 seasons, cause we build our houses out of bricks and concrete...we also do not use stupid fences for prisons...

If there is a Zombie Apocalypse, Germans just have to stay at home, lock the door, and it'll be over in 12 hours...lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Fuck the police

Cops tasing black guy in cuffs ignore ecsaping white dude

Notice how the cops are beating the fuck out of the black guy while they just watch the white guy get up and run lol god damn
Back when I was a teenager me and two friends were smoking a joint at the park and someone called the cops and said we were selling drugs and the guy with the hat had the drugs on him. So the cops show up (we were all 3 wearing hats) and instantly go after anthony (the black guy). Which gave me enough time to walk up to a bush and drop my little sack and papers. By the time they searched me I had nothing on me. They ended up detaining us for like an hour trying to get us to admit different things and ended up just trespassing us from the park. One of the first incidents I had with cops that started my hatred for them.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Back when I was a teenager me and two friends were smoking a joint at the park and someone called the cops and said we were selling drugs and the guy with the hat had the drugs on him. So the cops show up (we were all 3 wearing hats) and instantly go after anthony (the black guy). Which gave me enough time to walk up to a bush and drop my little sack and papers. By the time they searched me I had nothing on me. They ended up detaining us for like an hour trying to get us to admit different things and ended up just trespassing us from the park. One of the first incidents I had with cops that started my hatred for them.
Thats fucked up breh, but Im not at all surprised... good thinking on your part tho