Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol i can picture the domestic violence so clearly

"you said you were going to stop drinking!"

"Oh HERE WE GO with your bull shit again! I work hard, cant a man relax with a beer or two? What do you do all damn day aside from sit on your ass! Oh here we go with the tears again"

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Y'all need to stop feeling sorry for my woman ya heard me... or imma start feeling sorry for your mothers
lol People are going by what you post in here. Always talmbout "my girl is gonna be pissed that I'm drinking cause I drink so much, I'm gonna try and stop a couple hours before I see her".

You post the shit, obviously some people are gonna have an opinion. Human nature.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Y'all wish you could drink like me...

But for reals doe, she doesn't care that I drink she doesn't want me to drink hella days in a row and take a day off once in awhile... I can respect that and I do that for her.

We're goin to the Lagunitas brewery next month and gonna get faded as a mofo, talking about getting a hotel room close by... She if she cared about me drinking she wouldn't come up with these awesome plans