Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The fuck are you doing with your life dude? You living with your bitch posting about how broke you and buying 9 dollar beers? Now you getting cut off buying beer from your job? You live like I did when I was 19, aint you a grown ass man? How old is you, breh? You better check yourself. We all joke about you being a juggalo, but I bet even juggalos run into your ass on the streat and then walk away talking to eachother about how hard up you look. You lucky you found one of those broads with negative se;f esteem to latch on to. I aint even trying to be rude toyour ass, I'm just solidly amazed at your seeming pride in a deploreable lifestyle. I mean if it works for you, have fun, aint my job to counsel your ass, but damn dude.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
0R0 @0R0 InfamousICON @InfamousICON S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris infinity @infinity ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 all have me on ignore... damn, thats more people than I realized

I guess da prophecy is just too grim for some people

I realize I should have lurked more cuz I only now know how to post here... is it cool if I start over in the OF?

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nuttkase @Nuttkase khris p said the new illfightyou tape is pretty industrial influenced lol nu metal is slowly coming back