Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so i just remembered that some cocksucker in my class tried to call me out on my john denver painting, saying it was off proportion because the shoulders looked too big, thus making his hand and guitar look small...so i provided the reference photo as i turned in my painting to my teacher so he can compare the two when he eventually grades my painting.

so after upon seeing how big the sleeves of his jacket were, my teacher let it be known my proportions were correct, and saw that the sleeves were big...i know i'm not the most accurate when it comes to drawing, and i know i'm not perfect, but i took my time on the drawing alone, and for a relatively small painting (about 7.5 x 7.5 inches), i spent almost 3 hours drawing john denver's figure alone.

View attachment 111130

View attachment 111131

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
that would take
A: meeting a Mexican bitch
B: getting to know said Mexican bitch well enough for her to invite me over to make me dinner which could take a few days if not longer
C: wait for said Mexican bitch to actually prepare and cook the food

or

I could open one side of microwavable chimichanga package, cook for 90 seconds, place on paper plate, pour cheese and Tapatio on, and be grubbing within 2 minutes
That. or

Drive-thru at your local mexican spot, be grubbing within 10 mins