Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Quick question and i know you stoners would know.

Back in early 00's you could go into a bong shop and buy stuff to pass piss tests, do they still have those or have they caught on to all those products?

I dont need one but i was wanna know what kinda stuff they have out now.
Quickfix? Yeah I even still see it in non headshops like this gas station by my house sells it in their case with torch lighters and mini rose glass tubes and shit lol

But they've kind of caught on, it'll basically only pass a simple ass drug screen with those little strips in the cup. Anything going to a lab will fail. Plus they want like 2-3 times as much sample as comes in the quickfix bottle

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Quick question and i know you stoners would know.

Back in early 00's you could go into a bong shop and buy stuff to pass piss tests, do they still have those or have they caught on to all those products?

I dont need one but i was wanna know what kinda stuff they have out now.
Get a whizanator... thats what my friends use.

May 4, 2002
Quickfix? Yeah I even still see it in non headshops like this gas station by my house sells it in their case with torch lighters and mini rose glass tubes and shit lol

But they've kind of caught on, it'll basically only pass a simple ass drug screen with those little strips in the cup. Anything going to a lab will fail. Plus they want like 2-3 times as much sample as comes in the quickfix bottle
This last job i got had a swab and that was a hassle. I have to take a piss test ( im clean) but the last few times ive taken a piss test its a waiting game bc i dont have to piss.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol my friends brother used a whizanator to pass his state job drug test, but didn't realize part of the test was demonstrating he had full range of motion when lifting a box, climbing a ladder, all this physical stuff. He said when he was climbing down the ladder the bottle thing fell out and the guy was laughing hella hard and said "hey man you're dropping your stuff". He made him take the test then but said "actually go on ahead I forgot something ill be right back" and let him take it without watching. That story cracks me up everytime I hear it cause knowing his brother I bet he looked like he saw a ghost and turned clammy and was probably shaking lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My friend was passing screens with quick fix for his tow truck job, worked for like a year then he microwaved it too long one time and they called him out on it being like 105 degrees. The temp strip on those bottles only displays 90 - 100 degrees so he thought it migtve been over temp. He dipped it in the toilet tank water to try and cool it then it showed 98 so he dumped it in. Fired and lost his license pretty shitty

That's the pain in the ass part is keeping it at body temp, fake piss or real