Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
TL;dr ...but

Doing some lightweight trolling in the yahoo comments section today ...some lady probably offed her stepson & wants to change her name, ...I enjoyed playing devils advocate with this Strong @Strong bull guy I am obvously the SS screen name

#goodtimes

Emp 1 hour ago

If the woman wants to change her name #$%$ is our Govt. to tell them otherwise?? WOW I really HATE our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously this freak over zealous woman is harassing her and it's bad enough her son is missing but this woman is probably just twisting the knife and she wants to get it behind her. I feel sorry for her and hope this judge who denied her feels the wrath of karma!

JG 1 hour ago

if you hate this country so bad then MOVE!

StrongBull 1 hour ago

Then leave

SS 1 hour ago

@JG & Strong @Strong Bull ...not even going to attempt to take sides on this, but why leave when we can try to make a change? emp @emp has a very valid point, people change their names all the time (I personally believe this woman played a role, but that is beside the point) what gives the government authority to tell someone they can't change their name? Free country much?

On behalf of most Americans. Please leave this country you hate. Oops, sorry..HATE. I'm sure we could pass around the hat to get you a one way ticket somewhere. In the meantime, please renounce your citizenship and get the process started. Please. I'm always shocked at how some Americans assume that our Constitutional beliefs are observed elsewhere in the world. They aren't. Some countries observe some of the same, but not all. In almost 50% of the world, what you just wrote would be enough for you to just "disappear".

SS because if you hate something you try to kill it, not make it better.

SS 42 minutes ago

Strong @Strong bull ...I hate green beans, but killing green beans isn't the answer. Improving green beans by having them enhanced with a casserole recipe works much better.

I guess not all of us are "killers" Mr. tough strong bull guy.... watch out, we got a badass here!

Strong bulls eventually become weak, old bulls, lets hope some day someone who hates bulls, does not kills you. #MURICA!

but please continue on to run from things you don't like instead of making them better

It's NOT HER SON!!! She was a stepmother and the father has divorced her since HIS son's disappearance.

First of all you don't hate green beans. You dislike them. For you to ascribe hate towards a food product would say a lot about your own shaky mental stability. If you truly hated green beans you would not accept them in any form, casserole or otherwise so your attempt at what ever that was fails. Would you be more accepting of cancer if it came with a pretty red ribbon?
If you hate something, you either end it, or end all association with it.
Your argument in semantics was entertaining but not really convincing. I never once tried to come off as the internet tough guy, but thanks for trying.
How often in real life do you go about helping the things you hate? Be honest. Is it more often or much less often than you either ignore or avoid it?
I mean, since you are actually the tough guy who faces all challenges and lets nothing that can be changed remain untouched. What is the last thing you actually changed external to yourself?
I am sure you are a super good fixer of all things so I am interested to hear how you are changing the nation for the better.
You may begin at any time.

Strong @Strong bull I am actually an awesome fixer, thanks for the on-point assumption, you win the prize! probably in the form of a bunch of yahoo thumbs up! congrats! Bull horns covered in confetti!

if you hate something you don't end it or disassociate, ...well, maybe 'you', but not I.

I do have to say I enjoy your hyperbole regarding green beans, you must not understand my deeply rooted hatred of green beans. Casserole or its all the way out of the question.

I'd ask you for a suggestion as to how to make green beans better, but that's obviously not your motto. I am sure you'd high tailed it out of the country that even grew green beans, far far away vs attempting to improve them.

Toro! Toro! :devious:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Le Douche

StrongBull 1 hour ago

You must not understand what hate is. I would not ever say that I hated something unless it was something that I hated. For you to hate green beans, an emotion for which you are the sole antagonist is ridiculous. Greens beans do literally nothing. You may dislike their taste or texture. You, as an adult (I assume) are not forced to eat them. And, as you stated, they are all the way out of the question is you...avoiding them. Wow! Imagine that.
You saying you hate green beans SHOULD be hyperbole but I think you actually think you hate them, which, as previously stated, speaks a bit about the condition of your state of mind.

Also of note was your lack of any supporting statements as to anything you have changed or fixed. The hyperbole was actually located in that general area of my statement.
More

SS

strong argument my man, strong like a bull.

you just won, ...you should take your kids to Disneyland now & celebrate.

Matador 1
Toro Toro 0

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
This song is playing during one of our preshow commercials so I keep on catching parts of it when walking around the building and I'm starting to feel like Milton from Office Space, I'm gonna burn this place down.

That song gives head. I would want to elbow drop myself hearing that piece of shit song.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Just murked 4 chicken tacos from Tacos Jalisco...#abc #thanku.

Ordered 4 chicken tacos for myself, and got chicken nachos and a chicken burrito for my dad; and ended up paying for only the burrito...#thanku to the taqueria gods for this wonderful blessing.