Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
stupid oreilys website isnt letting me search for shit

well there you go D @.DopeyLoc:: , you now know its going to be somewhere between 8.99 - 20.99 lol

if you order it online you can probably get it for like 7 bucks but youll have to wait a week or some shit

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lol, a couple friends and i went to t-rex in berkeley instead of looney's bbq in ice city because i told my friend who is from new jersey about ice city, and dude seems to be kinda scared about oakland since he hears about all the homicides in oakland all over the news...so before we left to eat i asked, "breh, you better be ready for this ice city blizzard and them ice city cold nights."

and he seemed hella spooked, lol and so i was like "yo, i'm just fucking around" and we just ended up going to t-rex instead just to shut him up...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
had some fried chicken at t-rex bbq, since there wasn't too much of a variety to choose from on the menu...it was cooked right, it was all juicy and crispy, but it was just really lacking in flavor...it was pretty bland. i was better of going a couple blocks either north or south on san pablo and getting either church's chicken or popeye's...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, a couple friends and i went to t-rex in berkeley instead of looney's bbq in ice city because i told my friend who is from new jersey about ice city, and dude seems to be kinda scared about oakland since he hears about all the homicides in oakland all over the news...so before we left to eat i asked, "breh, you better be ready for this ice city blizzard and them ice city cold nights."

and he seemed hella spooked, lol and so i was like "yo, i'm just fucking around" and we just ended up going to t-rex instead just to shut him up...
Looneys bbq is hella nasty. I dunno about the one in ice city, but the one downtown by my job is wack as fuck. They catered food for us one time and hella people got sick

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It didn't even taste like bbq... It just tasted like they got the fattiest cheapest meat they could get, cooked it in the oven without seasoning it, dumped a bunch of extra grease on it and threw it in between 2 pieces of wonder bread