Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
We should start a "Where are they now" thread. I can only cover a few I know of:

Bullet is going to community college
Zigidy works security at some bar in santa rosa
Tadou is a truck driver.

i'm guessing Mista Caine is an installer at car toys.
Breh!

genius idea...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

The Capuchin Monks of Palermo, Italy have been in the business of mummification since 1599. Where once business was booming, it has since fizzled out, and the last mummies to be placed in their underground catacombs were buried around 1920. One of them was a 2 year old girl named Rosalia Lombardo, who died of pneumonia almost a century ago. But from time to time, she blinks

Jun 5, 2004
Kinda sounds like your woman is flickin her bean to awax in the tub dude.
-snakegang 1 month later-----

So yah it happened again, i thought i heard my wife say something like "Im such a dirty twat i want a-wax's big buff hands to fuck itall the way up my cooter and sex this poon tang elbow deep wish my man got that hard his hose from the back aint long enough to get it wet and jack off the taint, and blow dick til he busts on my dome ."

Then i walk in and say -soooo what th-"

"Oooh nothin just bored, i was just sayin theres a uhhhh... A dirty spot so im gonna get a wax and i need to buff it out with my hands and get it unstuck from my motor scooter with a few sways with some elbow grease...Need the gaarden hose from the back to get it wet to get the wax off the paint. And i noticed rust on the chrome."

Nov 18, 2010
Dope, that random broad i posted a couple pics of before that I fucked with til she got a bf just dumped him and is already asking for the D, saying she'll pick me up and everything.

Single life is wack when every girl you fucked with got a man and you gotta rely on random parties to get laid. But I love being that fall back guy who gets stress-free pussy til they find someone to commit to again lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dope, that random broad i posted a couple pics of before that I fucked with til she got a bf just dumped him and is already asking for the D, saying she'll pick me up and everything.

Single life is wack when every girl you fucked with got a man and you gotta rely on random parties to get laid. But I love being that fall back guy who gets stress-free pussy til they find someone to commit to again lol
gonna need you to go ahead and repost said pics

Jun 5, 2004
We should start a "Where are they now" thread. I can only cover a few I know of:

Bullet is going to community college
Zigidy works security at some bar in santa rosa
Tadou is a truck driver.

i'm guessing Mista Caine is an installer at car toys.
Yea zigidy was at the cotati crawl last i heard...i think hes related to some of the unspecific islanders that wrk in downtown sr...

Which ive always been coo with most of em cuz a couple times my folks (usually my nigga squeaky fuckin d's fault 100%) been booted from the bar and they were cool about it. But theyve the sugar cane farm hand down on plenty niggas before. This white dude i kno lightweight had his head all tattered n battered shattered by some of them lol. But hes a fuckin dipshit ans a idiot tho, collosal idiot. Megaidiot, deceptaidiot, all that shit.

Matafakct, this was the night a magical invisible ghost carjacker 'stole' his truck and totaled it. Mighty morphin power idiot.

#TRIPLEDOUBLEEXPRESSO #TURNTUP

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea zigidy was at the cotati crawl last i heard...i think hes related to some of the unspecific islanders that wrk in downtown sr...

Which ive always been coo with most of em cuz a couple times my folks (usually my nigga squeaky fuckin d's fault 100%) been booted from the bar and they were cool about it. But theyve the sugar cane farm hand down on plenty niggas before. This white dude i kno lightweight had his head all tattered n battered shattered by some of them lol. But hes a fuckin dipshit ans a idiot tho, collosal idiot. Megaidiot, deceptaidiot, all that shit.

Matafakct, this was the night a magical invisible ghost carjacker 'stole' his truck and totaled it. Mighty morphin power idiot.

#TRIPLEDOUBLEEXPRESSO #TURNTUP
halfway thru tweeze and/or carlos took over for tazz to type this

wheres her pic at pierre?