Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Have you listened to Logic at all Nuttkase @Nuttkase ? I heard a freestyle with him on shade 45, loaded his album, but haven't listened yet. He he cut from the same cloth as New Era?

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Have you listened to Logic at all Nuttkase @Nuttkase ? I heard a freestyle with him on shade 45, loaded his album, but haven't listened yet. He he cut from the same cloth as New Era?
I had to ask who the was myself a few weeks back actually. I checked some of his stuff and it just wasn't really my thing. If you are talking about Pro Era I wouldn't say so. They try to be kinda grimey boom bap and what I heard of that dude was more of a polished east coast sound.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I know a Indian dude who shot himself in the head and lived.

The guy is one of the biggest pieces of shit. Too bad it didnt work out for him.

My old neighbor shot him self in the mouth with a shotgun and lived. He had like half a jaw and a fake nose, he was actually kinda cool. Felt super bad for him

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
My old neighbor shot him self in the mouth with a shotgun and lived. He had like half a jaw and a fake nose, he was actually kinda cool. Felt super bad for him
The guy I know was the ex husband of my deceased step mother. Before my dad met her the douche bag indian beat her so bad her face was pretty much disfigured from the broken bones she had from being beat.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I had to ask who the was myself a few weeks back actually. I checked some of his stuff and it just wasn't really my thing. If you are talking about Pro Era I wouldn't say so. They try to be kinda grimey boom bap and what I heard of that dude was more of a polished east coast sound.
Cool I shall indulge, and report back my findings.

Cause I really tried to like that new Joey Bad A$$, but really besides liking 1/2 of one song, its really just not grabbing me. Its funny I feel like I should like their music, being I like old grimy east coast but then I listen and its all hella meh.

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cool I shall indulge, and report back my findings.

Cause I really tried to like that new Joey Bad A$$, but really besides liking 1/2 of one song, its really just not grabbing me. Its funny I feel like I should like their music, being I like old grimy east coast but then I listen and its all hella meh.
Joey is the most boring rapper to get semi popular in a long time.