Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Im sorry but unpopular opinion time. Jacka fuckin sucked imo. One of the most boring rappers ive ever heard. He had a hell of an ear for beats
Everyone is entitled to there opinion, I respect it. Jacka mid-career was lazy, and understand why people gave up on him.

The Jack Artist as a album is amazing, IMO... I've had that album on every mp3 player of mine for like a decade. Recently flipping through a lot of his verses through the time period I wasn't really checking for him he had some gems I missed out on - but still constancy wasn't there.

I really think him leaving his last project "What happened to the world" left him on a high note. That album was good, I was been playing a good portion of that before the news.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Everyone is entitled to there opinion, I respect it. Jacka mid-career was lazy, and understand why people gave up on him.

The Jack Artist as a album is amazing, IMO... I've had that album on every mp3 player of mine for like a decade. Flipping through a lot of his verse through the period I wasn't really checking for him he had some gems.

I really think him leaving his last project "What happened to the world" left him on a high note. That album was good, I was been playing a good portion of that before the news.
i wouldnt say lazy, dude was just over saturating himself. I mean when you have a label and or rapper offering racks on racks to do an album, some of the stuff you put out will sound "forced" in a way. But if you notice with his solo official releases, its quality imo.
he has sort of a lazy monotone but sing songy flow, but dude drops gems

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i wouldnt say lazy, dude was just over saturating himself. I mean when you have a label and or rapper offering racks on racks to do an album, some of the stuff you put out will sound "forced" in a way. But if you notice with his solo official releases, its quality imo.
he has sort of a lazy monotone but sing songy flow, but dude drops gems
Yea thats a better way of putting it.

I liked his melodic flow. His chorus/ hooks were always good because of it. Sometimes his word play/ metaphors got overlooked. He had a way of painting a picture, and self reflective.

"We be in the p-jects, Eaten like T-Rex" Little creative shit like that with words.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
its a trip how all the bay leaders died.
Mac Dre had the Thizz camp
Woodie had East Co Co and pretty much dominated norte rap
and now The Jacka who was responsible for the success of peope like Dubb 20, Joe Blow, Hood Fellaz, etc
Its going to be interesting to see how they handle his death. Thizz fell to pieces and Norte Rap died when Woodie passed imo.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Oh well, its really not arguing that Jacka is the Bay Area GOAT... just saying he really did contribute to the Bay Area scene, and his music made a impact on people.

Plus he never road the hyphy bandwaggon, he just stayed in his lane, which gets props.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think Joe Blow has enough business since to keep his career rolling... not sure about Dubb 20, he seems to always fall off the map.

BTW Rasan @Rasan , do you have any Dubb 20 music to upload? be much appreciated.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
I think Joe Blow has enough business since to keep his career rolling... not sure about Dubb 20, he seems to always fall off the map.

BTW Rasan @Rasan , do you have any Dubb 20 music to upload? be much appreciated.
found 8 joints. give me an hour or 2 to upload

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

The Jack Artist as a album is amazing, IMO... I've had that album on every mp3 player of mine for like a decade. Recently flipping through a lot of his verses through the time period I wasn't really checking for him he had some gems I missed out on - but still constancy wasn't there.

See It Through is in my top five Jack songs. I 100% agree on him going out on a high note.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Zippyshare.com

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Just got this new Fubu polo shirt
Snakegang @Snakegang VERSACERO @VERSACERO S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE cheeto @cheeto :

Attachments

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006